Blog Archive

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Industrial Training at JKR Saratok

orite, my 1st day, on the 2nd i tink.ahhaha. lupa suda nie. well, 2 be honest,there nothing much 2 do 8 the beginning. juz sit and pretty much observe wat other are duin. jd boz sndri d blik.ahahha. i was snd to admin office for the tyme being. near 2 boz punya bilik oooo. dead saya.haha. neway, it divided into several department which is civil, road,waterwork, electrical, admin, account and mehanical. i think i cover it all rite?nvrmd,can still ask my boss.ahhaha

out of the blue, i just take my camera and take this. give me sum time 2 refresh,emmmmm...oh yes, its a layout plan of BALB.bekalan air luar bandar stuff.

Ranhill is the main consultant here. JKR is just monitor the whole project and consult with ranhill in case theres a prob
waterpipe connection to Rh. Inggam

and tiz my frens, the same tings but 2 rh. Edmund

No comments: