Blog Archive

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

A weekend at my kampong

i have the chance to go back 2 my rumah panjang at ulu krian last weekend.my village name is  well, i love goin back there but occasionally i bored coz theres nothing much i can do u noe. well,taking pix is my ting and tats da only way to occupied my time.hehehe.

i found tiz guy lying around the room. unfortunately, i accidentally killed it
The inside of our room
The best part of balik kampung mestila mandi sungai.hahahaha.
the stairs heading to the river
my aunt serving dinner
people's fav past time activity
the river

2 comments:

ukai sapa-sapa said...

aduh,lawa mai my interframe bk blog nn 2 ko..hehe,kantoi lh org t bnung ddk bk ruai nya,nda tau sbut pgawa nya,mali..ken mdh dri lelengau ka mandi ai tabo(sbutan ia)..

Adrian Brundang said...

hahha. nang mali nyak la ku nda nyebut. wat 2 du nyak jak kegiatan menghabiskan masa sari2.ahhaha. sumber entertaiment org kpg.hahaha