Blog Archive

Thursday, April 23, 2009

My beloved green little machine

tiz is my green machine.it is a iswara aeroback 1999 owns by my dad but nw im using it. juz a simple 1.3lter car wit no modification on it. i love it very much and get me thru tick and thin. so now i just want 2 "mencantikkan" a lil bit. juz need bdjet for 15 o 16inch rims and mayb a spoiler and skirts. all in due time.hahahah.

Front view of my car. yes, im a chelsea fan.hahaha
put rims caps on my buruk ori rims but planning 2 spray it 2 black nex month. biar itam legam skali, senang crita. take off the ori stickers on da side, follow desmond's advice bah.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

pasang turbo ka..mun sik pasang power flow ahahaha

Adrian Brundang said...

huhuhu,benda nyak nang bez dipasang tp mestila ku nda seloaded nuan.huhuuh. money, money, money