Blog Archive

Monday, July 27, 2009

Rejuvenate My Precious Car Part 2

Went to 3rd mile with some frenz ( otai keta) to change my header and my exhaust system. i didnt noe much bout it but des n herald told me tat it can improve ma car performnce n im in. keep in mind tat my car didnt gone tru any modification for the last 10+ years so anyting to make it better, u bet im in.hehehe. krna sayang ba. So below is the pix the day that we go jalan2



joel with a big questmark.weirdest car i ever see in kch. i suppose it is modified for drag. tol ka?ku enjen jak.ahahaha



again Joel with his curiosity. the rear view of the car. no exhaust what so ever. not even the hole where it come out. again, i noe nothing bout it. so below is all the pix when mechanics install everything to my car.


its time for my green machine to fly fly fly away


New extractor aka header. Can't afford stainless steel so just go for galvanize one. If you are chasing more power and better fuel economy, then you need a set of extractors. Basically extractors make it easier for the engine to push exhaust gases out of the cylinders. With your cars engine running more efficiently, you will notice improvements in fuel economy, and performance.

From what i research, there are 5 great reason to fit extractor to ur car, and in this case, mine.

1. You'll get up to 15% better fuel economy.
2. You'll get increased performance.
3. You'll get more torque.
4. You'll get a cooler and cleaner running engine.
5. Your Auto transmission will run cooler.



After the header, pipes are install to the bullet which basically straightly connects to the tip/muffler/silencer. im using matola brand. cheap 1 bah.


mechanics in the process welding the connection of the bullet.




my exhaust tip


successfully weld the tip to the exhaust pipe.



u hav been pimped. herald n myself

camwhorring summore



oh yea, my fren olso change his tabung n tip.

so overall my car performance is increase but not that much. Acceleration is good, a bit better than before, top speed no different. but the ride in my opinion, smooth. i tink aaa

So, a couple of days later i went to master car accessories at satok to install skirts. fiber glass material. cost me around,em rm300.


installing side skirts


my brand new front lip. still dirty and black in color. uncool


my new side skirts. also black in color which is uncool.


my new rear bumper. like owest, its uncool


all has been installed






so the next day i went for paint hunting with mr. herald also near 3rd mile. we bought 1 liter of green metallic (like my car) which the shop mix it according to the sample i gave them, i bottle of thinner, undercoat n clear spray. the plan is 2moro we start spraying the fiber. So below is some of the pix i took.


des : yoh, kena lantak adrian ku.mr. herald duin the side skirts.


total concentration. herald spraying the rear bumper


the finish product


des screw back the plat num


on the road


my engine ka?



so for my nex proj, hopefully i have enuf cast to investing in new sport spark plug and cable, spoiler or gt wing, new sport rims, lowered spring + absorber, new paint hahaha. nex2 proj is change my engine.hahaha








4 comments:

Unknown said...

yoo~ kalah kreta ku pok

Adrian Brundang said...

yoohhh...mestila keta nn power.huhuhuh. anangle lumba ngau aku. ku nda laju...

Unknown said...

yooh~~ ngepak orang! haha

Adrian Brundang said...

yohh... nadai ku ngepak. bla ka race tok? udah race ngau desmond tp ngai ngau aku. hu hu