Blog Archive

Thursday, April 12, 2012

Helo Hai

It been how many centuries since i updated my blog? too long is the key answer. how are you guys n girls how y'all doin fine, better than me perhaps. Well, its been 2 and a half years since i stated my degree in KLIUC. im doin fine, hiccups along the way no big deal. So whats up for the last 2 years?

1. I am still the same me, fat, tall, nerdy spec guy. try dieting but it fail miserably.
2. Im in my 3rd and final year now. Semester 8 to be exact. Im currently doing my industrial training is JKR Samarahan for 3 months.
3. Average joe in studies but somehow manage to hold on to the >3 CGPA. i wonder how....
4. KLiUC is upgraded to IUKL. Stands for Infrastructure University Kuala Lumpur. A full fledged university. finally im graduating with a university cert. huhu
5. Guitar skills drops tremendously. can only remember how to play simple chords and power chords. alternate picking is out of the window.
6. My "sport car" is getting worst by the day. overhaul is in the way as long as $$$$ available.
7. Daddy is transferred to Sudan and working with the UN for about a year with extension option.
8. Mummy is retired, my lil bro win on the verge of finishing his diploma in polytechnic kuching this may.
9. I love my Family,PET and all my friends....

Err, that sums up my life in 2 years. i really like blogging but dont have the time to make it. when im free, laziness kicks in and bye2 blog. hahaha..






REMEMBER THE NAME

No comments: