Blog Archive

Friday, July 10, 2015

An apple a day keeps me happy

Hi all!!! I managed to get hold of a device that i long desired. I got my self an Iphone 4s.

Yea i know, its an old phone but i'm in love with the glass and steel design. I didn't really like the 5's aluminium back plate (coz it scratches like very easily) neither the price of the new 6 coz it's so freaking expensive!!


 The package arrived

I bought the 32gb with ios 8.3 installed. Although it is a old stock but the unit looks great, feels great and functioning well enough. n yes, i choose white.

 The box~


I choose white coz i have so many black colored phones and even my current samsung galaxy note 3 is black. so its kinda refreshing to see a different color for a change.

Added security


I bought the front and back tempered glass and deff design steel bumper for protection. The combo looks good and feels good too. Immediately after turning on the device, i decided to update the ios from 8.3 to the lastest 8.4. YEAHH!!!

Bringing sexy back

So there you go, my 3rd apple product since iphone 3g and ipad air. Cheers!!!

No comments: