Blog Archive

Friday, July 10, 2015

IM BACK!!!!

YEESSS!!!!! I recover back my blog. First and foremost, let me start by updating all these years i am away.

I'm finally graduated from Infrastructure University Kuala Lumpur (IUKL) with an degree in Civil Engineering about 2 years ago and by luck manage to have a job just in 1 months of tanam anggur/ngabis ke beras ba rumah (unemployed). I have been accepted for the position of Site Engineer in Perritech Sdn Bhd. Perritech is a subsidiary of PANSAR SDN BHD. Before this, I did received and offer from Jurutera Perunding Akal in Miri but i turn them down.





In Perritech, there are 2 major department, building solution department and roofing department. Other department as usual admin, QS and contract, and design. From day 1, i am involved in the building solution department. The meaning of that is i am responsible in the works of waterproofing coatings, flooring works, structural and aesthetic building works and so on. 

I spend around 5 months at RH plaza Sibu project for waterproofing works, 7 Months at Sarawak state stadium, 3 months repairing Park City Mall Bintulu, and another 3 months at Elkem. With small project at Belawai, Sarikei and Tanjung Manis.

After more than 2 fruitful years  in Perritech, I have decided that this is the time for me move on, to embark on a new challenge. And now, I'm involved in the agriculture sector and coming from construction side, it is a big step and i don't know whether it was the right move or not. Anyawy, this is my first month in service and there is nothing much going on.




I am an employer of Beras Corporation Sdn. Bhd. whihc is a company of PadiBeras Nasional Berhad (BERNAS). We involved with rice procurement, export and import of rice, distributing, marketing and so on. Anything regarding sweet delicious rice that me and you eat everyday is our responsibility.

I am stationed in  Sri Aman Sarawak to monitor the NKEA EPP 11. It is our Government vision to make Batang Lupar (Stumbin, Tanjung Bijat ect) as the rice bowl of Sarawak, similar to Kedah in peninsular Malaysia.




So yeah, above is the map of the area. This will be my future site. At the moment, we are still waiting for the new office to be ready and when it does, off i go. At the moment, I am located here at our main office, Kuching.



                                    

No comments: